Last update : 03/2020
SEMAFAURE SAS / PARALLELE undertakes to process data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms ("Loi Informatique et Liberté"), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("RGPD").
1. Data controller
The party responsible for processing the personal data referred to herein is :
PARALLELE SC DIFFUSION SAS, located at Les Plats
87600 ROCHECHOUART - FRANCE.
For any request concerning the processing of your data, please contact SC DIFFUSION SAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at PARALLELE SC DIFFUSION, Les Plats
87600 ROCHECHOUART - FRANCE
2. What personal data is collected on our site and why?
a. Data you send us:
- Contact form: we use the information (surname, first name, email, telephone number) you provide when submitting our contact form to contact you to answer your question or request.
In general, data marked with an asterisk is mandatory. We will not be able to contact you if you do not provide this information on the request related to the form(s) requested.
b.Data collected automatically
Each time you visit our sites and applications, we collect information relating to your connection and browsing. Various technologies may be used to collect this data. The main one is the cookie.
The personal data collected by PARALLELE SC DIFFUSION SAS is necessary for us to pursue our missions and our legitimate interests while respecting the rights of the User. Certain data may also be processed on the basis of the User's consent.
The purposes for which PARALLELE SC DIFFUSION SAS processes personal data are as follows:
- Management of contact requests;
- Personalization and improvement of navigation;
- Monitoring of navigation and website traffic statistics.
4. Recipients of data
Personal data collected for the contact form is intended for the PARALLELE SC DIFFUSION SAS departments concerned. It will not be passed on to third parties.
Certain technical data, in particular your IP address, may be transmitted to third-party services for the purposes of analysis and statistical study of the use of our site.
5. Transmission of your data
For statistical purposes, we use the Google Analytics service provided by Google LLC. GoogleLLC is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, under which Google undertakes to guarantee sufficient data protection.
- Through our cookie settings interface
- Through the Google Analytics deactivation module provided by Google (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
6. Data retention period
We will keep your data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in compliance with current legislation:
- The time required to process and respond to your request, in the case of contact via our contact form,
- 13 months maximum in the case of cookies placed on your computer.
7. Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data.
You also have the right to limit processing, the right to portability and the right to object.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
To exercise your rights, please send your request to: email@example.com or by post to PARALLELE SC DIFFUSION SAS, Les Plats
87600 ROCHECHOUART - FRANCE.